Today I am releasing a wordpress plugin which allows you to add microformat compliant resume to your wordpress blogs.
This version of the plugin is 100% compliant to hresume format.
This plugin uses NO extra DIV's or HTML tags to format the view of the resume in the browser.
You can see the plugin in action here.
Every formatting is done using style sheet, hence keeping the resume code untouched.
- Download the .zip file, Unzip and upload the wp-resume folder to your wordpress 'plugins' directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to, 'Options tab.' Here you will see a subtab called 'Configure Resume'. Click that to edit the contents of your resume.
- Create a new page, give it some title and add this code in the body of the page: <!--myresume-->
Thats it, now you should be able to view your resume on this newly created 'Page'.
Will like to get some views on this.
Update: August 7th 2006
- Added an admin feature to select 'US' or 'Other' address format.
- Resolved a IE bug. (there was some layout issue).
Thanks everyone for testing it and sending in your feedbacks. Keep them coming :).
Download here: Microformat Resume Plugin.